“그러므로 사람이 부모를 떠나 그의 아내와 합하여 그 둘이 한 육체가 될지니 이 비밀이 크도다 나는 그리스도와 교회에 대하여 말하노라 그러나 너희도 각각 자기의 아내 사랑하기를 자신같이 하고 아내도 자기 남편을 존경하라”(에베소서 5:31-33)
Title: Church and the husband and wife (Ephesians 5:22-33)
Through the relationship of Christ and church, apostle Paul teaches us what it means to be husband and wife
As Christ is the head of the church, husband is the head of a wife.
* It is wise to obey the husband as you obey Christ.
Christ loved the church even to a point of giving himself.
* As Christ did for the church, the husband should love his wife.
Christ is one body with church, and it makes the church holy, blameless and glorified.
* Man and woman will leave their father and mother and be united together, loving and respecting.
“”For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.” This is a profound mystery – but I am talking about Christ and the church. However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and thewife must respect her husband.”(Ephesians 5:31 )
* 바울은 강력한 어조로 복음 진리에 굳게 서서 믿음을 지키며, 박해와 고난을 이겨내라고 권고하였다.
“우리 주 예수 그리스도와 우리를 사랑하시고 영원한 위로와 좋은 소망을 은혜로 주신 하나님 우리 아버지께서 너희 마음을 위로하시고 모든 선한 일과 말에 굳건하게 하시기를 원하노라”(데살로니가후서 2:16-17)
Title: The Second Letter (2 Thessalonians 1:1-2)
Paul showed deep love by writing the second letter.
* Paul wrote the letter because he loved the members of the Thessalonian church.
* The Bible is a letter expressing God’s love towards us.
Paul prayed for grace and peace again in his second letter.
* Paul is revealing that the origin of grace and peace is with God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
* The grace and peace is coming from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
In the second letter, Paul put forth his teachings more strongly.
* Paul strongly advised the church to stand strong in the truth of the gospel and keep their faith to overcome persecution and suffering.
“May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word.”(2 Thessalonians 2:16-17)
제목: 기도 부탁과 마지막 권면 (Request for prayer and final words)
설교요약 – Summary
제목: 기도부탁과 마지막 권면 (살전 5:25-28)
우리를 위하여 기도하라.
* 그리스도인은 교회가 하나님 말씀 안에서 부흥하고, 교회 지도자들이 더욱 충성스러운 복음의 일꾼들이 되도록 기도해야 한다..
모든 형제에게 문안하라.
* 교회의 기능 가운데 교제가 포함되는 것은 서로 문안하는 것이 거룩한 공동체로 세워져 가기 위하여 필요하기 때문이다.
이 편지를 읽어주라.
* 아직 신약성경이 완성되기 전이므로 사도들의 편지를 통해 복음과 기독교 신앙의 내용을 들을 수 있었다. 성도들은 사도들이 전해주는 복음과 그리스도의 말씀을 듣고 믿음을 갖게 되었다.
“너희는 내게 배우고 받고 듣고 본 바를 행하라 그리하면 평강의 하나님이 너희와 함께 계시리라” (빌립보서 4:9)
Title: Request for prayer and final words (1 Thessalonians 5:25-28)
Pray for us.
* Christian should pray that the church will grow in God’s words, and the church leaders become faithful workers in the gospel.
Greet all God’s people.
* Fellowship is included in the functions of a church because greeting each other is necessary for the community to be built up.
Read this letter to all the brothers and sisters.
* It was before the New Testament was completed, so the gospel and Christian faith was learnt through the letters of apostles. Believers had their faith by hearing the gospel and Christ’s word through the apostles.
“Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me- put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.” (Philippians 4:9)